PT. Global Information Quality (Global TV) was established on 22 Maret 1999 by deed. 14 dated March 22, 1999 and got the permission principle of Private Television Broadcasting Pendirian Lembaga No: 801/MP/PM/199 issued oleh Menteri RI Lighting, dated October 25, 1999. With a market share of children muda dan began broadcasting in Jakarta on October 8, 2002. Melakukan broadcast premiere in 2002 with program musik MTV show for 24 straight hours with a range of areas in Greater Jakarta, Medan, Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya and Yogyakarta. Global TV also get alokasifrekuensi to 7 cities namely Depansar, Samarinda, Pontianak, Makassar, Palembang, Manado and Banjarmasin. Pada 2003, Global TV to get additional frequency allocations for the five cities of Pekanbaru, the Padang, Jambi, Lampung and Jayapura.Pada of 2005 , Global TV format changes siarannya menjadi 12 hours of broadcast programs and the Global TV broadcasts 12 hours of MTV programs. Serta melebarkan target market to young people and young families.
Oracle Application implementation
Oracle Financials Module
Oracle Financials allow you to work smarter, increase efficiency and reduce back-office costs with standardized processes for shared services, productivity tools, and integrated performance management.
- General Ledger, The Oracle General Ledger is the central repository of accounting information. The main purpose of a general ledger system is to record financial activity of a company and to produce financial and management reports to help people inside and outside the organization make decisions
- Account Payables, You use Oracle Payables for five major business functions: Supplier entry, Invoice import/entry, Invoice validation, Invoice payment, Invoice and payment accounting
- Account Receivables, Receivables can generate transactions from data imported using AutoInvoice from Oracle Order Management, Oracle Projects, Oracle Service, Oracle Leasing, and legacy systems. You can also create transactions manually in the Receivables application.
- Cash Management, Oracle Cash Management is an enterprise cash management solution that helps you manage your liquidity and cash position.
Oracle Distribution Modules
- Purchasing, Oracle Puchasing is application for professional buyers that streamlines purchase order processing while strengthening policy compliance.
- Inventory Management, Oracle Inventory treats many different types of things as inventory.
- Order Management, Oracle Order Management is the central product used to capture and fulfill different types orders and returns from different sources. Some of the order types that are supported by Oracle Order Management are: Orders with standard items, orders with service items (warranties), orders with PTO Models and PTO Kits, orders with ATO Models and Kits, orders with CTO items, returns, drop shipments, sales agreements with releases, back to back and internal orders
Oracle Manufacturing Modules.
Manufacturing companies of all sizes and in all industries depend on their production operations to deliver finished goods. With Oracle Manufacturing, companies can benefit by improving their entire production cycle from R&D, design through work-in-process to cost and quality management.
Oracle Process Manufacturing
Oracle Process Manufacturing enables firms to better manage batch production involving variable ingredients, scalable recipes and flexible routings to satisfy unique specifications typically found in chemicals, food and beverage, life sciences, pharma and natural resources. Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) allows full end-to-end lot traceability with embedded quality and multiple cost methods that provide complete visibility of plant operations
Helpdesk Supporting for Oracle Functional Consultant