PT AICA INDONESIA
Aica Indonesia is a manufacturing company who produce High Pressure Laminated Papper (Aica HPL) and Synthetic Rubber Adhesive (Aica Aibon), Aica HPL consist of Aica Melamine (Decorative Sheets) and Aica Cerarl (Non-Flammable Board). Aica Indonesia established since April, 1974 and use Aica Kogyo Japan technology as its principal to provide their business process. Aica Indonesia has a worldwide market places, mainly in Asia Pasific such as Japan, Singapore, Philipines, Australia, Hongkong, Korea, Taiwan, Pacific Island, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, etc
Oracle Application implementation
Oracle Financials Module
Oracle Financials allow you to work smarter, increase efficiency and reduce back-office costs with standardized processes for shared services, productivity tools, and integrated performance management.
- General Ledger, The Oracle General Ledger is the central repository of accounting information. The main purpose of a general ledger system is to record financial activity of a company and to produce financial and management reports to help people inside and outside the organization make decisions
- Account Payables, You use Oracle Payables for five major business functions: Supplier entry, Invoice import/entry, Invoice validation, Invoice payment, Invoice and payment accounting
- Account Receivables, Receivables can generate transactions from data imported using AutoInvoice from Oracle Order Management, Oracle Projects, Oracle Service, Oracle Leasing, and legacy systems. You can also create transactions manually in the Receivables application.
- Cash Management, Oracle Cash Management is an enterprise cash management solution that helps you manage your liquidity and cash position.
Oracle Distribution Modules
- Purchasing, Oracle Puchasing is application for professional buyers that streamlines purchase order processing while strengthening policy compliance.
- Inventory Management, Oracle Inventory treats many different types of things as inventory.
- Order Management, Oracle Order Management is the central product used to capture and fulfill different types orders and returns from different sources. Some of the order types that are supported by Oracle Order Management are: Orders with standard items, orders with service items (warranties), orders with PTO Models and PTO Kits, orders with ATO Models and Kits, orders with CTO items, returns, drop shipments, sales agreements with releases, back to back and internal orders
Oracle Manufacturing Modules.
Manufacturing companies of all sizes and in all industries depend on their production operations to deliver finished goods. With Oracle Manufacturing, companies can benefit by improving their entire production cycle from R&D, design through work-in-process to cost and quality management.
Oracle Process Manufacturing
Oracle Process Manufacturing enables firms to better manage batch production involving variable ingredients, scalable recipes and flexible routings to satisfy unique specifications typically found in chemicals, food and beverage, life sciences, pharma and natural resources. Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) allows full end-to-end lot traceability with embedded quality and multiple cost methods that provide complete visibility of plant operations
We implement from January 2010 until January 2012